Monday, October 20, 2008

FOR Schools to meet with Mr. Bush

Hello all,
I was the only parent who was able to make it to the meeting with Mr. Harold Bush - the WASC Consultant.
He would like to meet with our group on Wednesday, October 29th at 7:00 p.m. in the Media Center/Library.
Any and all parents who volunteered to be in each of the focus groups need to attend and other FOR Schools members this is a good time to learn more about our group's number one priority.
See you there,
Sarah Donnelly

5 comments:

Jonathan Mazer said...

I'm thrilled he's able to schedule a new meeting when more parents will be able to make it.

Some parents may have childcare issues preventing them from attending. If that's the only thing preventing you from attending, let us know -- perhaps we can match up 'sitters with people in need of them so we can really get some attendance at this meeting!

See you there!

Anonymous said...

I plan to attend the meeting on 10-29-08 @7p.m.
Michelle Scott

Mazer Family said...

I will be attending with Jonathan.

Mazer Family said...

I will be attending the meeting with Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I will not be attending the meeting because the site council is meeting with Mr. Bush, along with the staff, Wednesday afternoon. (I was hoping not to attend twice.)