Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meeting with WASC Consultant Scheduled

Hello,

As I stated in last nights meeting, the school has contacted us in regards to meeting with the consultant (Mr Bush) in order to find out what we as parents can and need to do to help with the WASC report in hopes of helping the school to acheive the goal of receiving the accreditation. There is a sense of urgency in this matter and Mr. Bush will be on the school campus on MONDAY OCT 20th @ 9AM to meet with various people to discuss a plan of action. We are first on the list and will be meeting with Mr. Bush @ 9AM. I realize this is both a dificult time for most to attend due to work and other obligations and for that I am sorry. But for any and all who can be there, please join us so we can have a firm grasp and understanding on what needs to be done. Please pass this info on to ANYONE who is interested in helping the cause! I will keep everyone updated on what happens at that meeting. Additionally I will see if it would be possible for the consultant to attend our next scheduled F.O.R. Schools meeting.

WASC Parents Meeting with Mr. Bush
MONDAY OCT 20th @ 9AM at RIO VISTA HIGH SCHOOL.

Thank You all,
Toni Mazer

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you Toni. I will be there.

Roxanne said...

I'll be there.