Thursday, December 4, 2008

RVHS Student Data Disk

Hi Everyone,

I stopped by the Rio Vista Police Department today to get some answers to the burning questions that keep coming up. I'll put it in a nutshell. The report number is #08-0823 and it was taken by Officer Rudy Granados.

There's a couple of different ways that the police department could have cut corners on this report but they didn't. They took this report in a thorough, time consuming way, which probably took them several hours to complete. The result is each individual child who is on the disk is listed individually on the report. Should anything come of this incident it will make things much easier to tie in and the report number listed above is all anyone needs right now.

I for one, am done with this incident. I will be watchful of my daughters credit (and mail!) until she is 18 years old, then I will be making sure we get a copy of her credit report at that time. Until then, we're done with this incident.

1 comment:

Jonathan Mazer said...

Just a foot note, when I said above, "we're done with this incident." I meant MY family. If anyone else is not satisfied you're certainly welcome to take up further with the district.